We love the Christmas Party Season, but we know that organising your company’s Christmas do can prove to be a huge headache, so it is not something that should be left until the last minute as dates in December get booked up very quickly. A party is an excellent way of rewarding staff and is something nearly everyone looks forward to.
We have a wide range of party ideas but there are a few things to bear in mind.
- First calculate your numbers and decide on a venue and we can help source this for you if necessary. You will also need to think about location and how easy it will be for your guests to travel to the venue.
- Decide on a budget
- If you are feeding your guests you will need to decide on a menu and whether to have finger food, buffet or a sit down meal.
- Will you have a free bar or will guests be required to pay for their drinks.Some parties are themed and we have lots to choose from. Theming can be great fun and add a totally different feel to your event. A vodka luge or chocolate fountains will enhance the evening and perhaps even a firework display.
- Lighting and possibly draping will transform even the barest of rooms and so can a few well chosen and positioned props.
- It is important to get the right mix of entertainment especially when catering to a wide group of ages and tastes. We have ideas for performers to meet and greet as well as bands and DJ.
Contact Us to find the perfect act for your event today.